I’m juggling a super busy life this week, so I’m slow in posting, but I have a lot of great things on tap for you in the near future.
- Making your own bread – easier than ever.
- An update on life with the Diva Cup reusable menstrual cup, 8 months down the road.
- Revisiting the world of yogurt-making.
- How Costco (or other warehouse club) memberships pay for themselves.
- Is making your own beer cost-effective? And does it work? (We just started our first batch last night.)
If you have topics you’d like to see me write about, now is the time to put in your requests!
In other news, I’m also working toward putting this blog on its own domain in the next few weeks, which will hopefully add some more flexibility, features and general beauticiousness.
Meanwhile, I Twittered three great deals from around the Web this morning. Click here or click on the link in the right-hand bar to follow me on Twitter.