Ok … first I owe an apology to Knit-Write, who tagged me for this meme a few weeks ago (one could even say “last month”).
I’d seen the book of the same theory mentioned on some literary blogs I read a while back. The rules of the meme are:
- Write your own six-word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag five more blogs with links.
I’ve actually been working on this for a while, especially in the few minutes before I fall asleep. (Possibly this has to do with my odd behavior last night, early in the night, when I seem to have half-awakened, awakened Mr. Cheap and beeped at him like an alarm clock.)
My rough drafts included:
- Too perfectionistic to choose six words.
- Red hair, brown eyes, blue Christmas.
But I’m going to go with:
- Remember the past. Move forward. Repeat.
That’s my final answer. For today.