Oooh, I feel so popular! Wait, that’s not cool, right? I mean it’s sooo annoying to talk about myself. Just kidding, I love to talk about myself, so here we go. Don’t worry, it’s quick!
~ Post the rules on your blog.
~ Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
~ Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
~ Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here we go – here are my six unimportant things:
- While I am a neatnik in 90% of my home, my office is typically a disaster.
- I am a bit of a grammar nerd, a bit of an intellectual snob at times, and yet I can pass many a contented hour watching TLC or HGTV, “Celebrity Rehab” or even the Tyra Banks Show. Especially if I am knitting or spinning (or, when virtuous, working out).
- I really loved the movie “Bride and Prejudice.” If I haven’t yet forced you to watch it, please watch it. Enjoy.
- I did my taxes the other night. I owe Uncle Sam a lot of money.
- I am obsessing a little bit about trading in our countertop compost bin for one I saw in a catalog that can be mounted inside the kitchen cabinet door, out of sight.
- I have frequent neck pain, and so I tend to stretch (and sometimes pop) my neck. When my neck popped the other day in this circumstance, Mr. Cheap thought I farted. So if you know me in real life, and you’ve been concerned that I was just standing/sitting there and let one fly, it was just my neck popping, and I apologize for the confusion.
Six random bloggers… Well, if they were truly random, I would just do a search and post the first blogs I find, but I won’t do that. Instead, here are my bloggers, random in the sense that they are unrelated (except for #2, who is related to me), but selected, of course:
- Leonine Times http://leoninetimes.blogspot.com/
- Stamping Through the Tulips http://stampingthroughthetulips.blogspot.com/
- Green as a Thistle http://greenasathistle.com/
- Verda Vivo http://verdavivo.wordpress.com/
- Fluid Pudding http://www.fluidpudding.com/
- Culinary Colorado http://culinary-colorado.blogspot.com/
Thank you, and good night.